Landing Page Best Practices
- Limit conversion goals to one per landing page.
- Make sure every element on your page supports your conversion goal.
- Your call to action should stand out from the rest of your content. Consider contrast colors to accomplish this.
- Keep your attention ratio low. Ideally, 1:1.
- Provide social validation, possibly in the form of testimonials.
- The higher the risk, the longer your content should be.
- Break up long content with subheadings, bullets, and formatting to make it easier to read.
- Don’t forget to A/B test!
- Use a landing page for your inbound marketing campaigns, rather than sending visitors to your homepage.