Traditionally, we start a new month in Tubik Studio with a moment of looking back at what has been done in the previous one. New year has started with new interesting projects and concepts, diverse shots on Dribbble, new plans and hopes and new articles in Tubik Blog. So, let’s look a bit closer at what January has brought up.
In January we filled up our Dribbble portfolio with fresh shots featuring concepts for web, app, motion and logo design. Glad to mention that this month brought us two bright debut shots for the team, both featured in Dribbble weekly replays. Here’s the set of January shots.
We also had an active month publishing new articles in Tubik Blog. In case you could miss something, let’s review the topics of the month:
- Social Network Design. UX for Communication. The article gathering general points important to consider in the process of creating efficient UI/UX design for social networks of different kinds
- UI Animation. Microinteraction for Macroresult. The article considering use and purpose of interface animation in UI/UX design in the aspect of efficient microinteractions. Supported with practical ideas and examples from Tubik Studio team.
- FAQ Design Platform. Diversity of the Job. The fresh set of frequently asked questions about design in new FAQ Design Platform issue. This time it reviewed popular questions about different aspects of digital design as a job. Based on Tubik Studio answers at Quora.
- Weather in UI Design. Come Rain or Shine. The article about some principles and practical ideas about UI design for weather applications and widgets. Supported with weather concepts by Tubik Studio designers.
- Project Management. Design Process Backstage. The article considering the role of project management in successful design process. Here we gathered some important points and practical tips from Tubik Studio Project Manager.
- Case Study: Saily App. Designing UI. The second case study about design for Saily App. This time it is devoted to description of user interface design for the application and packed with loads of images and animations to show more about the process.
As usual, we had a lot of everyday bright and memorable moments of team work, communication, creativity and rest, posted regularly for our over 15K followers in studio Instagram page.
So, leaving one more dynamic month behind, all the team is full of inspiration looking forward to new interesting and active work.
Originally written for tubikstudio.com
Welcome to Tubik Blog